• our websites;
• our mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features;
• our official social media pages; and
• HTML-formatted email messages sent to you.
ENRA Group Berhad respects your privacy and does not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information collected on this site.
Any information that you give will be treated in a careful and secure manner. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
What is Personal Data
Personal Data is information that identifies you as an individual which you have provided to us, such as:
• User name
• Postal address
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Profile picture
• Identity number
• Country of residence
How is Personal Data Collected
We may collect Personal Data in many ways, including without limitation:
• through the Sites
• other sources
The Personal Data you provide through the Sites may be combined with Personal Data and Other Information that you provide to us, that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain online or offline.
When Is Personal Data Used and Processed
Your Personal Data may be used and processed when:
• responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests
• sending administrative information to you
• allowing you to participate in polls and other activities and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules and information about how your Personal Data is used and disclosed, you are advised to read the additional rules and information carefully
• permitting you to participate on message boards, chats, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including ENRA’s Social Media Pages)
• permitting you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds
• for our business purposes, such as analyzing, managing and improving our businesses, market research, audits, enhancing our Sites, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our Sites
• as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws, including laws outside your home country; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including those outside your home country; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
How is Personal Data Used and Disclosed
Your Personal Data may be disclosed:
• to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, event and promotion management, email delivery services, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services
• to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Sites
• by you, on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages)
• by you, if you participate in a live social media feed (which you may do, for example, by referencing us in your social media post or “liking” us on a social media platform). If you do participate, your public username and profile photo may be displayed on the Sites along with your post
• as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable laws, including laws outside your home country; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including those outside your home country; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
What Is Other Information
Other Information is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
• Browser and device information
• Server log file information
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
• App usage data
• Demographic information and other information provided by you
• Location information
• Aggregated information
How Is Other Information Collected
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in many ways, including without limitation:
• Through your browser or device
• Through server log files:
• Using cookies: Please read our cookies policy [http:]
• Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects and other similar technologies
• Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies
• Through your use of an App
• From you. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Sites
• Physical Location
• By aggregating information
When Is Other Information Used and Disclsosed
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Data under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the immediately preceding section, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Data.
In some instances, Other Information may be combined with Personal Data and if the combined information identifies you as an individual, such information will be treated as Personal Data as long as it is combined.
Third Party Sites
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Data under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem.
Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request us to access, correct, rectify or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us, or seek further information from us by contacting us and clearly describing your request.
While we will try to comply with your request, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed or which we may need to retain for recordkeeping purposes.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, we have the right to refuse the requests for reasons permitted under the law, such as where the cost of granting access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
We are a multinational company with businesses managed in other countries. By using our Sites, you agree to the transfer of information to countries outside your home country. When you provide information to us, to the extent that this is capable of being accessed from different countries, we will comply at all times with its statutory and any other obligations in this regard.
Please do not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition or criminal background) on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.
We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details. Various forms on our site invite you to submit your contact details and other information about yourself or your organisation, or to send us emails which may, of course, also identify you. In each case, the purpose for which you are invited to give us information is clear and we also indicate which of the requested information is essential for the relevant purpose and which is optional - fields for essential information are marked with an asterisk. We will only use your details to send you information from ENRA Group Berhad that you have specifically requested to receive. We will not use your information for purposes that are not clear when you provide your details, and will not disclose it outside ENRA Group Berhad, except in very limited circumstances and only with your agreement or where we are legally obliged to do so.
ENRA Group Berhad is a global operation but its businesses are managed through companies located in various regions. When you provide information to ENRA Group Berhad, to the extent that this is capable of being accessed from different countries, we will ensure that any ENRA Group Berhad operation complies in all respect with local legislation and applies the same global standards with regard to the security of the data.
ENRA Group Berhad strives to protect the security of information that you provide to ENRA Group Berhad, and will comply at all time with its statutory and any other obligations in this regard.
/ Cookies Policy
© 2016 ENRA Group Berhad. All Rights Reserved.